One of the biggest questions I get as a watercolour instructor is, “How do I loosen up my painting style?” This class dives into learning how to gradually build up detail after starting with a loose wash. You will start with super simple washes and then work your way through to the final details.
In this course you will learn:
• How to apply simple loose washes to establish the basic shape of your painting.
• How to build on those washes to create detail.
• How to use value to define shapes and forms.
• How to apply your paint and recover from mistakes.
• How to use Gauche to create highlights.
• How to use just enough detail to make your painting feel real.
Along with these great topics I also share invaluable tips and tricks that I have learned over the many years I have spent working as a professional watercolour artist.
You will be creating this beautiful Barn Swallow. I have rated this class as intermediate but if you are a beginner you will learn a LOT from watching or trying this class
Once you sign up you will receive a few emails with instructions on how to access your class, PLEASE check your junk mail